Sunday, January 29, 2006

Let's Get Started

Well, having never had a blog, I'm not quite sure how to begin, but will try to post on occasion. My name is Joan and I am the owner of Back 2 Basics 4 Kids. I have all kinds of things going on, both business related, family, and personal, but I am not sure how personal I will get, so we will just have to see. I have 4 children, age 7 - 21. My 21 year old does not live at home any more. That has indeed been an adjustment. But I am getting more used to it now. I never really did believe those "old" ladies that used to say "Oh, enjoy them when they are little, they grow up so fast". Egaaddss, at the point when my children were preschoolers, I have to confess that I was one of those mothers that knew exactly what date they would be starting school. How I loved those years, and yet how hard they were in many ways. My husband says we are in the best years of our lives because of all the 3 kids that live at home "they all sleep through the night, but none of them can drive".
I do have weight loss issues, but I may be too embarrassed to talk about them much. Give me a few months maybe I will be less reticent. Regardless, I am glad to be here and would love to here from you all.
Joan
Back 2 Basics 4 Kids: Good Morning