Friday, February 03, 2006

Back to Brainerd

So I leave again for Brainerd today. Not quite ready to go and I am procrastinating final preparations for what ever reason. I still need to get on the treadmill and walk for 1/2 hour. It doesn't seem like it should be that hard, but the getting started is the worst. I have to get my workshop tub ready, including making some recipes of messy stuff. The workshop I am doing is called Glorious Goop. It is one of my favorite workshops to present, but I need to make sure everything is fresh. I also have to repack the van for selling, from when I was in Grand Forks, ND 2 weeks ago. I made a cake for the family for when I am gone this weekend, and I will put soup in the crockpot for supper. I am missing Mary Helen's (age 10) basketball game tomorrow. I wish it had been last Saturday since I was home then. Someone asked me an interesting question on Tuesday night. I do travel quite a bit with the business, and I really love that part of what I do. Ron (my husband) has always been very good at picking up the slack when I am gone and his mom lives just 2 miles away and will cook a meal or help with the kids when I am gone. Anyway, this older lady said "What do you do with your kids when you travel?". I said, well, my youngest is almost 8 and my husband parents. NOT BABYSITS FOLKS, parents. It has been good to have almost 3 months of less travel, but I am very ready for the busy spring season. I love what I do, I am very fortunate that way. I even get to take my kids with me on occasion. One at a time only, since all the seats have been taken out of the van (except the drivers seat and front passenger seat) to put tubs of products there. Well, I am off to frost the cake and then EXERCISE.