Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I Started My Book Today

I started writing a book today. I decided just to work on it for 1 hour a day and see what kind of progress I can make. I actually have 3 books I want to write. I also exercised for the first time in weeks. I am back to the weight I was at last August and I am really not happy about it. I wish this wasn't such hard work. I wish I didn't over eat and under exercise so often.

My nephew is graduating from high school a week from this Sunday out near Bismarck, ND so I will be traveling out there for that. I think the only one going with me will be my 13 year old son. Who wishes that the earth would open up and swallow me, or that I would be invisible when his friends are around, or maybe all the time so he wouldn't have to look at me. He can really be a pill sometimes. Arggg...

Another nephew is getting married on June 2 and I am cooking the rehersal dinner. Serenity is going to help me as well as Mary Helen. I think we will have fun doing it.

No reply from my email from this weekend. Either it did not go to the right place, or they are choosing to ignore me. Whatever.

Labels: , ,