Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Light at the End of the Tunnel

I am feeling better today. I hope the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train. I was telling Ron yesterday that in my thoughts about putting my trust in God over the business, that I need to just go out and do what needs to be done in terms of sales, calls, filling orders and everything else that needs to be done, as a comparison of picking up manna. That I need to not worry about paying the bills next month, or paying off the credit card, or paying for more inventory that I need to order, but just do what I need to do today and God will provide another customer, another order, enough money to pay the bills.

My 11 year old daughter has tried out for a summer play. She finds out today if she made it in. I am excited for her because she will be a good actress and have fun with it. I hope she gets the part.

I am traveling to Thief River Falls today, Bemidji tonight. Blaine on Friday and Saturday and Duluth on Sunday and Monday. I'm glad that I like to travel. My 9 year old son will go with me this weekend. He loves to come and sell with me and my husband is trying to get the crop in. It seems lately that the 2 boys fight so much that it is hard to have them in the same place at the same time.

I still have 2 more assignments for my online class. I wish that I was done with them. I have until end of the day tomorrow. I was looking at another online class, but for marketing. However, at $400, I can do a lot of self study. Yikes.

Labels: , ,