Monday, April 23, 2007

Procrastination.... You're making me wait.

I am having a hard time getting going this morning. I have been checking my email, my girlfriend message board, my 2 classes message boards, my email, my favorites blogs, my email. I have a ton to do today, but can't seem to get going. It was basically a quiet weekend getting ready for the funeral on Wednesday. We got to go to church as a family for the first time in over a month. I really liked that, and really liked the message. It was on the passage in Exodus where the people are complaining because they are hungry and God gives them the manna. The bottom line of the message is "Do you trust God?". What a timely message. Another part of the message was the need for obedience to God. I have been stressing about the new catalog. There was a cost over run of over $2000 that I did not know about until the day I picked up the catalogs. So I have to say "Yes, I trust God, that He is going to make this business profitable." I have to say "Yes, I trust God, in His timing of MIL illness and passing". I have to trust that this is His answer to our prayers for her. So I am thinking right now about the children's song "Trust and Obey". They do go together.

Labels: , ,