Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why Yes, It Has Been A While!

Well, for the most part the weight loss has been going well the last 2 months. I have taken off about 18-20 lbs since the first of the year. I am struggling a bit this week, but I am in sweats ready to jump on the treadmill for a 30 minute walk. I caught a cold about 17 days ago and it turned into a sinus thing. I am having a tough time shaking it so that has put a damper on the exercise and without the exercise, I tend to think it is okay to eat junk. Argg...

Serenity has decided to wait until summer of 2009 to get married. No decisions about school yet for her.

Benjamin broke his arm while snowmobiling about 10 days ago. He only has to have the cast on for 4 weeks and already he is pretty ready to be done with the whole thing.

Mary Helen and Jonathan have been in basketball and it has been so fun to watch them play.

We are working on finishing the basement bathroom and family room. We have talked about it for years so it is great to finally get going on it. My sister's husband is doing the work for us since he is a carpenter etc.

My Dad is doing well. He and mom went to Mayo and got checked out and they did not find the cancer any where else. I am not clear on when he starts chemo, but I thought for sure he had to have it.

Labels: , ,