Friday, May 18, 2007

Scale Woes

So, since Monday, I have been eating well and exercising at least some each day, and I weigh exactly what I weighed on Monday morning. That just does not seem fair to me. Losing weight is such an agonizing process, gaining weight is so easy, I can do it with my eyes closed. That is how it feels, it feels like when I am over eating and not exercising that I am coasting, no effort, not as much pain (emotional and physical). Now that I am trying to do well in the healthy eating and exercising, I have to be present. To myself and my family and my body. Being present is painful. My feet hurt, my arms hurt, my back hurts. I think I get a lot of my emotional needs met by over eating, or eating the wrong things. Kids naughty? Eat a candy bar. Set back in the business? Eat some icecream. Argue with Ron? Eat SOMETHNG, anything. Uggg..

The business has been going well this week. Sales calls netted me about 6 deliveries on the way out to Wilton. Now, I need to go enter them and finish filling the van. I am going to try to exercise before I leave and I told Benjamin I would pick him up at 1 pm, so I had better get a move on.

Labels: ,