Friday, May 25, 2007

Where did the week go?

Woops, it has been a whole week? We had an awsome weekend out in ND. I walked/jogged all 3 mornings, though my knee was sore the last day so I just walked. The loop that I walked must be about 4 - 4 1/2 miles long because it took me about an hour when I walked/ran it and it took over an hour when I walked it. The graduation was fun and lots of work, but very good to see and visit with family.

I have continued to exercise and eat more or less pretty well. I am seeing a little downwardness with the scale, so finally, but this is tough work.

Business is going pretty well. I have been working on bids for bigger programs. Sometimes those are a lot of work and they turn around and don't go with your bid anyway. That gets discouraging. I have also been working on figuring out some of my summer ordering. That gets kind of discouraging too, because then I have to figure out a way to pay for all the stuff I want to order in.

Had a customer come out to the store on Tuesday night. That was great. She was very surprised and delighted with all of the stuff that I have available. Very cool.

Labels: ,