Monday, June 04, 2007

Wedded Bliss

On Friday night our family cooked and served the grooms dinner for my oldest nephew. It was so much fun. It was also our 16th anniversary. Then Saturday was the wedding. That was also very fun. So great to see family that we hadn't seen in a long time. The wedding was beautiful and it really hit me when I saw the ring on his finger. This is my first nephew to get married, and I feel like it is going to start a cascade of neices, nephews and maybe my own daughter getting married.

Ron and I got up and walked for about 30 minutes this morning, and then I did a 45 minute workout video before lunch as well. I am down about 4 lbs since the middle of May. I have to start somewhere I guess.

I am getting ready for a new workshop that I am presenting at my Dad's church in International Falls, MN next Sunday night. It is on Learning Styles and I am very excited about it, but also very nervous.

Labels: , ,