Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Where did the time go?

So I did lose 1/2 pound last week. Was at 209 on Sunday morning. But I was so bad for the 3 days of travel. However, I did a workshop in Little Falls, MN and I walked around town for 45 minutes and then yesterday I was in Thief River Falls, MN and walked around town there. I am still struggling to get the food back under control. My blister is healed, but my other ankle which I twisted way back in January is still being tempermental. I have another workshop in Grand Rapids, MN on Thursday night as well as a home party there that afternoon with Home School moms. I am really looking forward to it. I think it will be a lot of happy exuberance on the part of the kids. :) So then I will have Saturday off so I think that will be good. My youngest son started wrestling. He has a meet on Thursday night. He could go to an all day meet on Saturday, but the bus ride is 2 hours each way and then all day and I don't think they are supervised that well. I think it will be too much for him not to get in trouble so we will play it by ear and see how Thursday night goes.