Sunday, March 26, 2006

2 lbs gone

Well, I am so glad to report that I lost 2 lbs this week, so I am at 205.5 now. Yeah me. I did have a good week, though with traveling on Friday and Saturday it is much more challenging to keep the food healthy. But I am really focusing on making this FOREVER and making it work with my life instead of beating myself up because I am not eating PERFECT. I did get on the treadmill 5 days this week. Walked/jogged about 40 minutes all 5 days. I really love my treadmill. Kinda, except when I hate it. The presenting and selling went well. I convinced my husband to come with me and bring our 2 boys. My daughter had a birthday party to go to, and we were only gone about 28 hours. It was good and I hope the boys have good memories. I slept so much better with my husband beside me. I often do not sleep well the night before a conference if I am in a strange place. I have a very busy week ahead of me. I love it, though I have some things to pull together to make it work. I will have to get up early to get my exercise in, so that will be my challenge this week. Getting up at 6 am to walk/jog, instead of convincing myself I need more sleep.