Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Midweek Blahs

Well, I am having some trouble with motivation the last couple of days. I really need a day off, but can't seem to just set everything aside and rest. Besides which, I can't quite figure out how to rest without binging. The 2 are so put together in my mind. I am such an all or nothing person. I wish that I could feel rested after just a half day off. I did get on the treadmill both Monday and Tuesday. I will be getting on again this morning.
I was part of an interesting meeting yesterday at noon. It was a focus group for the North West Minnesota Foundation (I have had my business loan through them for 6-7 years), and they were looking at their leadership training program. I have gone through both the Leadership 1 and Leadership 2 and found them very valuable. They are looking at how to make them better and it was interesting to see the perspective of the other people at the group.
I am working on setting up Home Visits for Childcare providers to look at the Step 2 catalog. April is slow as far as conferences and so forth until about the 21st and then I am running non-stop for the last 10 days. I think my sister Jenn will come with me to the big home school conference in St. Paul. We will have a great time. And I need the help.
The eating has not been as clean as I would have liked over the last 2 days, but I have not been binging which I see as a small victory.