Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Back from the South

Weight is 205.5

So we are back from South Dakota. Which was a disaster in terms of business, but wonderful in terms of having a great weekend with my son. My space cost me $120 and I sold $140 so I guess you know that it was not a paying kind of weekend. However I did get to shop at the giant Penneys in Fargo, ND and found perfect pale yellow sheer curtains for the master bedroom. I also bought a wonderful comforter with shams and bedskirt and actually got it after coupon etc. for only $65. It was originally $200 but had been a display and was on sale also. Woo hoo. It is gorgeous and thick and even goes with the curtains. In a way. But it is too thick so can't sleep with it at night without wanting to throw off the covers because it feels like a sauna. In other decorating news, my almost 13 year old son and I have been painting his room. We are doing 2 1/2 walls lime green and 1 1/2 walls a deep midnight/purply blue. It is going to look so good. I will have to go over the walls we did last night (we got through the closet, and the biggest green wall, and about 1/2 of the smallest half wall).
The big Step 2 order came in and I did some deliveries yesterday, I will go to Thief River Falls to do a party delivery, and other deliveries. I hope to do some more painting today, and maybe even a trip to Bemidji to do more deliveries and pick up more paint.
The diet is a struggle right now. I have not gotten in any exercise in quite a few days. Arggg... The kids only have 2 more weeks of school after this one. Boy the year is winding up quick. Have a good one everyone.