Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Fifteen by my Fifteenth

Weight 206

So, I am on a crazy quest to lose 15 pounds by my 15th anniversary which is June 1, 2006. Good thing I lost 4 lbs yesterday as I was getting worried that I had bitten off more than I can chew. So I'm thinking that that Monday morning weight of 210 was not very accurate. I think there might have been 4 lbs of water. I did get on the treadmill for 45 minutes and it felt great. I kept my calories to 1490 (I was shooting for 1400, but I still felt good about it). I was going to get up at 6 am and walk on my treadmill before getting ready for the day, but umm... sleep won out. I have home visits today. I always enjoy these. I see so much variety in terms of Childcare.

I only have an hour before I need to leave and I still need to put on makeup, make the bed, and a couple of projects for Back 2 Basics 4 Kids. Including updating the calender. Did you know that you can go here http://www.back2basics4kids.com/webcalendar/month.php and see where I am going to be a presenter and vendor? I haven't updated in quite a while so it is blank right now.

Have a good one everyone.