Thursday, May 04, 2006

Witty Titles Escape Me

Weight - 205

Well, well, well. 4 Days in a row. So the scale was up today instead of down. But it is still 5 down for the week. My son and I are going to Souix Falls, SD on Friday night for a Childcare Conference on Saturday. My independant rep (who is so awsome, she really goes above and beyond with hard work, conferences, sales, home visits), has a conference in Fargo, ND.

So I am trying to figure out why I am getting so few orders on the website. When I go there during the day there are usually 5-10 people online, but I am getting so few orders. What is with that? I used to get orders upon orders. It is still the same stuff. But people are not placing orders.

I decided to focus on getting caught up around here today instead of trying to schedule home visits. My cleaning lady is coming and I need to pick up and do the dishes before she gets here. I really need to declutter my bedroom. It is driving me crazy. I also found the perfect yellow sheers for my bedroom and I am going to buy them in Fargo on my way to Souix Falls on Friday. They are at Penney's and I have a coupon so I will save money. Though I really don't have anything in the budget for curtains. BUT the sheers I have now have been up there for over 10 years, and they were in the house we rented before that for probably 5 years. So I think it is time. Okay, so I decided I wanted to post a picture of those sheers, (which I could only find the picture in sage green, but I realized after I had saved the picture onto my computer that I am so not in the know, that I don't even know how to post a picture on my blog. How lame is that? I also just figured out how to do a link without the whole stupid thing being in the blog.

Okay, so I am thinking I spoke too soon. I do not know how to do a link. Amoung other things that I don't know. I have now made it bold and I don't know how to get back to regular. Arggg... So I figured out how to get it off bold, but now it is in italics. Arggg again.

Well, I don't imagine that there is anyone reading this anyway, so I will not worry about the mistakes etc.